February 14, 2008

Nice To Ramble About These Things

Jesus Christ truly is the Way the Truth and the Life. And what a life it is that I possess in Him through every bit of the fullness of His holy life in brotherhood to man, each drop of blood as my sacrificial atoning death, and the whole reality of His resurrection from the dead to New Life as my Salvation and Advocate and Hope with God who is Holy and Just and has spared me not, as a Judge, any of the consequences of curse but has delivered me to the justest worst of my humanity in that sacrificed body of Jesus; who doesn't stop there but in His extent of killing Jesus on one side, gives to me life and vitality to that same extent as Jesus' resurrection on the other--that is to say completely in both.
And that, my friends, is amazing. And I am thankful.

No comments: