February 14, 2008

Purity, Bagshot, And J

I want truth no matter the cost, no matter the dirt and grit and itch and sting, no matter the journey daily lonely and straight away from or contrary to my accepting and vain current contemporaries. I must, or I shall die unhappy, have sustenance, firm foundation under an honest firmament. And thankfully, I am standing on, walking towards, eating from, and basking in underneath the blazing sun of truth. Praise God who gives it from his infinite wealth and has given me some to journey and share with for some times with like souls.

Are you with me, to my right or to my left? If not I want you, if so give me your burden when you tire and keep walking, foraging ahead for your own sake, appreciating and utilizing what we have for whatever time we've together.

No comments: